The Santa Lawyers Company takes pride in the fact that it is extremely active in the community from charitable, business and environmental perspectives. Through its membership in a number of organisations and support to various events and foundations, the Santa Lawyers Company has been able to make a significant contribution to the well being of Vietnam country, its citizens and the environment.
- Collaborating with various institutions on scholarships and book prizes to champion the pursuit of excellence.
- Our lawyers are adjunct faculties at various tertiary institutions
Community initiatives and philanthropy
- Organising and contributing to charities
- Sponsoring and participating in charity fund raising events, such as charity golf tournaments
- Contributing to appeals for donations and funds in disasters or emergencies
- Volunteering with the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, a non-profit initiative by the Law Society to provide legal assistance to needy defendants
- Representing persons in cases assigned by the Legal Aid Bureau Centre
- Serving as honorary legal advisors for charities, non-profit organisations, and other charitable fund raising initiatives
Corporate governance excellence
- Commitment to uphold and advance good corporate governance standards and practices
At the heart of our firm’s culture, our lawyers and staff are also individual champions of CSR. Many of our people are initiators and regular contributors of community outreach efforts, mission trips, and donation or fund raising campaigns.